Nissan TPMS Sensors
Past, Present, and Future Developments
Innovation is one of Nissan's strong points, with past, present, and future developments being geared toward environmental protection, performance, and safety. Current advances in vehicle engineering include:
- Vitamin C Filter: Supplies moisture to the skin during air conditioner operation
- ECO Pedal: The first of its kind technology. Designed to assist drivers in fuel efficient driving through control over excess fuel consumption during start and acceleration.
- Wireless Charging System: Allows recharging to take place simply be parking the vehicle.
- 3 Cyclinder 1.2L Bargains Injection Gasoline Engine Supercharger
- Easy-Fill Tire Alert: A sophisticated, yet simple tire pressure monitoring system technology. Takes the guesswork out of tire pressure adjustment by alerting the driver when tires have been filled to vehicle specifications, and alerts more aggressively when tires have been overinflated.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors from Schrader-Bridgeport Intl. and Pacific Industries: Cognitive safety tire pressure sensors come standard in every Nissan model.
TPMS Questions? Feel free to email our customer service department at email@example.com or give us a call at (859)813-0556
Shift_The Way You Move
Nissan Motor Company Ltd was founded in 1933 and is currently manufacturers automobiles driven all over the globe. From its small beginnings as Datsun to being ranked 8 under Forbe's Top Car Makers of 2012, Nissan has produced vehicles that are both high-quality and affordable. Nissan seeks to make cars that are efficient, beautiful, and inspiring. A revolutionary approach can be seen in all the vehicles that Nissan rolls out of its production facilities. It's the urge to change the way we move through the world that drives Nissan to be the very best in its segment.